1 กวดขันมิให้ผู้มีอายุต่ำกว่า 20ปี ซึ่งมิได้ทำงานในสถาณบริการนั้นเข้าไปใหนสถาณบริการระหว่างเวลาทำการ
3 มิให้มีการแสดงลามกอนาจาร หรือแสดงไม่เหมาะสมในสถาณบริการ
4 ควบคุมมิให้มีการนำอาวุธเข้าไปในสถาณบริการ ไม่ว่าผู้ที่อาวุธเข้าไปจะเป็นเจ้าพนักงานฝ่ายปกครองหรือ ตำรวจ หากมิได้อยู่ระหว่างปฏิบัติหน้าที่ตามกฏหมายและคำสั่งของผู้บังคับบัญชา ห้ามมิให้นำอาวุธเข้าไปในสถาณบริการโดยเด็ดขาด
ข้อห้ามตามกฏหมาย มาตรา 16
2 ยินยอมหรือปล่อยปละละเลยให้ผู้มีอาการมึนเมาจนประพฤติวุ่นวาย หรือครองสติไม้ได้เข้าไป หรืออยู่ในสถาณบริการระหว่างเวลาทำการ
3 ยินยอมให้ผู้ซึ่งไม่มีหน้าที่เฝ้าดูแลสถาณบริการนั้น พักอาศัยหลับนอนในสถาณบริการ
1 กรุณาแต่งกายให้สุภาพใช้กริยา และวาจาสุภาพตลอดที่อยู่ภายในบริเวณงาน
2 ไม่อนุญาติให้นักเรียน และเยาวชนเข้าภายในเทศกาลเป็นอันขาด
3 ไม่อนุญาติให้นำดอกไม้ไฟ เชื้อเพลิง และประทัดเสียงดังทุกประเภท เข้าภายในบริเวณงาน
4 ไม่อนุญาติให้ทำลาย หรือกระทำการใดๆ ที่ก่อให้เกิดความเสียหายต่อชื่อเสียง และ ทรัพย์สินของเทศกาล
** หากมีผู้ฝ่าฝืน หรือละเมิด กฏข้อบังคับ ที่เป็นความผิดตามกฏหมาย และนโยบายจัดระเบียบสังคม จะไม่อณุญาติให้เข้าร่วมเทศกาล และอาจถูกดำเนินคดีตามกฏหมาย
General Rules & Conditions
When ordering your ticket you MUST agree to the General Rules and Conditions of the Event. Upon entering Halfmoonfestival Thailand premises, you are once again agreeing to comply with the General Rules and Conditions of the Event. Please read carefully.
ARTICLE 1 – Terms and Conditions
Anyone entering festival grounds must review these regulations, accept and comply with the conditions. If any terms of these general conditions are not followed, access and/or permanence at the event may be denied. Should you be asked to leave due to incompliance with these terms and conditions, the entrance fee or ticket will not be refunded.
ARTICLE 2 – Access to the Festival
Upon arrival at the festival, every person must be in possession of a valid Halfmoonfestival Thailand ticket issued by the organizer. To access the festival, a ticket is required per person and will only be valid on the day(s) of the festival indicated on the ticket.
The minimum age limit to be allowed entry into the festival is 18 years of age for foreigners and 21 years of age for Thai citizens, as per widely announced. Minors will not be allowed to enter the festival regardless of the presence of an adult or emancipation.
IMPORTANT: In order to prove that you are over 18 or 21 years old, it will be necessary to present an official photo ID issued by the Thai government (original RG, Passport, Professional ID or CNH) or, in case you are a foreigner, a valid passport.
ARTICLE 3 - Your Ticket - Absolute customization and uniqueness warranty of the ticket.
Halfmoonfestival Thailand ensures total security of the financial operations and the absolute correctness and invulnerability of the ticketing system. Therefore, any occurrence of ticket duplicity will be understood as the lack of verification on the part of the buyer, which may result in the buyer’s access to the festival being denied in case someone else produces a copy of the ticket and enters the festival before the buyer.
Tickets are only sold by means of the Halfmoonfestival official website and authorized sales channels.
The tickets are also sold along with accommodation packages, as well as through a selected group of authorized travel partners. There are a limited number of tickets available on-demand for VIP tables and B2B partners.
ARTICLE 4 – Liabilities and Ticket Verification.
Since the Festival tickets are issued, the buyer is held sole and exclusively liable for keeping the ticket. The wristband is the only warranty that a ticket won’t be forged. ARTICLE 5 – Entrance
Any guest who has made others aware of their ticket and, therefore, put the content in jeopardy of copy or forgery, will not be allowed into Halfmoonfestival Thailand. Please remember that if your ticket has been lost or stolen, you are not eligible for a change or reimbursement of your ticket.
A valid ticket must be shown at the entrance of the event venue. The organizer and the official ticket vendor reserve the right to check the identity of all those who wish to attend the festival. If requested by a member of security or staff, you must provide a valid photo ID. If you are not able to show a valid ID, your access to Halfmoonfestival Thailand may be denied and you will not be eligible for a ticket fee refund. A valid ID is an international identity card or a valid driver’s license. PHOTOCOPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. The surveillance law is applicable in this case.
ARTICLE 6 - Security Check
Access to the festival area and/or campsite is prohibited or refused to people who:
• Are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant.
• Have been banned from festivals before, imposed by either the organizer or the administrative or legal authorities.
• Are believed to show intent to disturb the peace or to provoke such a thing by inciting assault, hatred, racism, rage, etc.
• Resist the control and non-systematic search by the festival's security guards and security services.
• Refuse to declare objects that are considered to be dangerous or off-limits by the festival's security services (see article 7).
• Act in violation of the provisions of one or more articles of these internal regulations in any way, shape or form.
ARTICLE 7 – Warnings
All ticket holders, who wish to enter the festival grounds or must submit to ticket validation. It is possible that you will be searched on entering the festival grounds and/or campsite.
The security guards can ask all ticket holders (of the same sex) to voluntarily submit themselves to a superficial inspection of clothing and luggage, in order to detect objects that may, when brought to the festival grounds, disrupt the course of the festival, jeopardize the safety of other festival goers and disturb the peace.
The security guards reserve the right to confiscate these objects.
ARTICLE 8 - Permitted and forbidden objects
You (or another person on your behalf) may not bring the following objects or items to the event:
• Food or drink purchased outside Halfmoonfestival Thailand.
• Drugs, paraphernalia, prescription medicine where the person does not have a prescription (to be shown on request) or is sharing with others and other products used for an unintended purpose.
• People who require nutrients or medication for medical reasons (e.g. diabetes) must be in possession of a medical prescription with their name clearly listed.
• Deodorant or perfume in big bottles or sprays (cosmetics which are a normal shape and size are allowed max size 30oz/90ml).
• Any apparatus (umbrellas, tripod for cameras, other equipment) considered dangerous by the security services to other ticketholders may be confiscated.
• Projectiles or explosives in solid, liquid or gaseous form.
• Inflammable products or materials and sprays.
• Pyrotechnical objects of any type (e.g. sparklers, bottle rockets)
• Any weapons or dangerous objects, knives, sharp objects, or bruising object which could be used in such a way (sticks, chains, stabbing or thrust weapons and the like).
• Flammable products, materials, sprays.
• Fire-making materials other than matches and lighters.
• Animals (other than service dogs as permitted hereunder).
• Laser pointers.
• Professional cameras (detachable lens).
• Water guns or misters.
• Stuffed Animals
• Flyers, stickers, posters.
• Walkie talkie
• Every item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd and/or inflict damage to people and goods in the sole discretion of event staff.
You may bring:
• Simple disposable or pocket cameras (non-professional).
• Plastic tarps and blankets to sit on.
• Sunscreen and cosmetic products (max. 30oz or 90ml).
• Small or medium backpacks (no larger than 53cm tall x 25cm wide x 35cm deep).
• Sealed cigarettes & lighters.
• Cell phones
• Sunglasses, hats, fanny packs.
• Sealed chap-stick, gum, and mints.
• Empty Camelbags or Bota Bags.
• Service animals accompanying if you are a person with disabilities.
ARTICLE 9 – Conduct at the Event
On the festival grounds it is strictly forbidden for ticket holders, or those issued special admission, to:
• Try to access restricted sections or to be in sections of the site which are restricted, in accordance to their entry ticket, such as production rooms, artist’s lodges, neutral and VIP zones, offices, backstage area etc.
• Climb tents, constructions, fences, closures, lighting columns, tables, benches or any other infrastructure of the site.
• Obstruct entrances, exits and evacuation routes and/or to linger at these locations any longer than strictly necessary for entering or exiting the festival area.
• Disguise themselves to avoid being recognized, to disturb the peace and to compromise the safety of the general public.
• Sell drinks, food or any other product without the express consent of the organizer.
• Throw or shoot with any object or liquid or any other product in loose or gaseous form.
• Urinate in public.
ARTICLE 10 – Any kind of discrimination is forbidden
Texts, symbols, images, gestures and obscene language inciting racism, xenophobia, provocation and discrimination are forbidden at the festival grounds and campsite.
ARTICLE 11 – Conditions imposed by the organizer
You must heed the directions of the organizer or those people appointed or mandated by the organizer at all times while on the festival area and campsite. Failure to comply will lead to removal from the festival area and/or campsite. If necessary, the organizer may call on the police.
The ticket holder agrees to adhere to the conditions imposed by the organizer in relation to peace and safety during the event.
If you are removed from the festival area for any of the aforementioned reasons, access will be denied to the festival area for the remainder of the Event, even if you are in possession of a new entry ticket or special admission.
In the case that the organizer denies somebody access to the festival area, the former is entitled to divest that person of his entry ticket and to deny that person further access in order to prevent that person from trying to enter the site. If the organizer has a person removed from the site, the former is not obliged to refund the ticket.
ARTICLE 12 – Reserved rights of the organizer
For safety reasons the organizer reserves the right to:
• Interrupt or stop the festival.
• Provisionally keep the festival visitors on the site at the end of the festival.
• Totally or partially vacate the site.
• Deny access to the site regardless of the possession of a valid entry ticket.
• The organizer may be forced to alter the programmed and/or the timetable of the festival. In this case, the entry ticket remains valid and is neither exchangeable nor refundable.
ARTICLE 13 – Environment
The beautiful Jungle of Bantai will be the home of Halfmoonfestival Thailand, we feel the responsibility to cherish this lovely piece of nature. That’s why we want to inspire all our visitors, partners and fans to help us to keep the festival area as clean as possible. Let’s reduce our waste and use the garbage collecting points to deposit all your garbage. The collecting points will be clearly indicated and can be found at the parking lots and festival ground. Use these points to get rid of your waste. Please use them as much as possible.
The toilets at Halfmoonfestival Thailand are free to use. The toilets will also be cleaned regularly. It is forbidden to urinate anywhere else.
ARTICLE 14 – Decoration
Decoration Halfmoonfestival Thailand will invest a lot of effort and manpower decorating the festival area, which contributes to the total Halfmoonfestival Thailand experience. Therefore we ask each and every one of you to show respect for all the decoration! People who disobey this and who damage any of the decorations will be removed from the festival area and won’t be able to re-enter.
ARTICLE 15 -
buy your tickets from the authorized sale channels (www.halfmoonfestival.com).
In case of loss or theft of your Halfmoonfestival Thailand ticket, the ticket will not be refunded or replaced.
Should the origin of the tickets be questionable, access to the festival area and/or camping site can be denied at all times by the organization.
Festival tickets are not allowed to be used for commercial or promotional reasons without explicit and prior permission from the organizer.
Possible line-up changes are not grounds for a full or partial refund of the festival ticket.
Forgery of a festival ticket is liable to prosecution.
The organization complies with all legal dispositions regarding the protection of images, privacy and personal data, as well as consumer rights.
ARTICLE 17 – Consent
Upon entering the Event, you agree and entitle Halfmoonfestival Thailand to the right of registering your voice and image in audio and/or sound recordings and in photographs, which may be used for promotional and/or commercial ends to advertise the Event in every media, with no constraints of period, quantity of use or territory.
By attending the event, every person also gives their express consent to the fact that he or she may be photographed and filmed and that these images and sounds can be registered and stored for security reasons. This includes any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording. The organizer registers and stores these images and potentially makes them available to local authorities in order to ensure the security and safety of visitors and the enforcement and compliance with the safety regulations on the festival area.
Image processing aims to prevent crimes and violations to these internal regulations and serves as a means to identify, track down and facilitate the identification of perpetrators.
Pictures or movies made by visitors on the festival area may not be used for commercial or public purposes, unless with written consent from the organizer.
ARTICLE 18 – Recordings
The festival will be recorded for display and broadcast on TV, radio, Internet or other existing media. You might be filmed. Upon entering the festival, you give the organization approval to multiply, exploit and broadcast these images/ photos.
At the festival area there will be camera surveillance.
Photo and small video cameras (non professional) are allowed at the festival and campsite.
Mobile devices with built-in camera, small photographic and video cameras (non-professional) are allowed at the festival and campsite as long as the recorded footage respects the rights, image and honor of third parties.
ARTICLE 19 - Zero Tolerance drugs policy
Halfmoonfestival Thailand operates with a zero tolerance policy regarding illegal drugs; ID&T events are organized so as to promote an environment that is free from illegal drugs.
It is forbidden to use, deal and/or to be in possession of illegal drugs on the festival area. If you are caught using or dealing illegal drugs or if you are found in possession of illegal drugs, you will be invited to leave the festival area and/or campsite in accordance to the provisions of Brazilian law. We will keep a keen eye out to make sure that everyone adheres to this rule.
If you need to take prescribed medication due to health problems, you must be in possession of a valid medical certificate. We can only allow these prescribed medications if you can present a valid medical certificate at the entrance.
Everyone must follow security and crew instructions at all times. If you are under suspicion of a prohibited offense on festival grounds and/or engage in activities that may compromise campsite security, the incident will be investigated; if you refuse inspection, you will be invited to leave the Event and will not be allowed to return again.
ARTICLE 20 – Merchandise
Official Halfmoonfestival Thailand merchandise will only be available on festival grounds and the official Halfmoonfestival Thailand website.
Avoid purchasing piracy products.
ARTICLE 21 - People with Disability
Halfmoonfestival Thailand is endeavoring to make the festival accessible to people with disabilities. We are paying a lot of attention to the accessibility of the festival area.
Our staff is fully available should you need any assistance or additional information about accessibility.
ARTICLE 22 - Crowd surfing is prohibited
Crowd surfing is strictly forbidden.
ARTICLE 23 - Loss or damage
The Event’s organizers value security and adopt all possible preventive measures to ensure that the Event is a safe place for everyone. However, it is each individual’s responsibility to look after their own belongings and refrain from leaving personal objects or valuables unattended.
The artists and organizers of Halfmoonfestival Thailand cannot be held accountable for misplacement, loss, theft or damages caused due to negligence of the owners of the property in their custody.
ARTICLE 24 - Medical Care
Halfmoonfestival Thailand will make emergency medical care available, with medical clinics and ambulances at the venue.
Event organizers will provide all the possible emergency care within their reach and will direct severe cases to the nearest hospital unit.
We are not liable for damages and/or temporary or permanent after-effects resulting from the use of illegal drugs, negligence and/or imprudence of the patients in disobedience with our terms and conditions.
You recognize and acknowledge that there are hazards and risks of physical injury or illness and that not all such risks can be fully eliminated. By entering the event site, you voluntarily agree to assume the full risk of death, bodily injury or damage, regardless of severity, that may result from force majeure, such as forces of nature and/or commotions or widespread panic.
ARTICLE 25 - Parking Lot
Please use the Event’s official parking area and do NOT park your car on public streets or highways. Event organizers are not responsible for vehicles parked in prohibited locations or in non-official parking lots. If deemed necessary, your car will be towed.
There will be an abundance of parking lots next o the festival.
IF ANY OF THE TERMS WITHIN THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS ARE NOT FOLLOWED, ACCESS AND/OR PERMANENCE AT THE EVENT MAY BE DENIED/ REFUSED AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE EVENT ORGANIZERS. WHEN ACCESS IS DENIED/ REFUSED, YOU MUST LEAVE HALFMOONFESTIVAL THAILAND.